1. Once purchased, enable the plugin.
2. You'll need a client ID in order to get your userID, so proceed to manage your Client applications https://instagram.com/developer/clients/manage/, if don't have one already go ahead and create one.
3. Get the userID with this tool http://jelled.com/instagram/lookup-user-id
4. When you have gathered both Client ID and userID you can finally get the accessToken by replacing the info in the following URL https://instagram.com/oauth/authorize/?client_id=[CLIENT_ID_HERE]&redirect_uri=http://yourdomain.comt&response_type=token
Notice that the part &redirect_uri= has avalue of http://yourdomain.com you can use your own website to redirect the response and obtain the accessToken
You Must uncheck the "Disable implicit OAuth" option or the accessToken will never be obtained through the browser as described above.
5. You may now fill in the userID and accessToken fields required to display the Instagram images in to your website
Finally chose you wheter you want the imges to have spacing or not, and how many images should be displayed and save changes.
Warning!!! Keep in mind that Isntagram limits the number of API calls to 5000 per hour.
6. Now in the content editor section,Drag and Drop the widget where you prefer it.
If you want to add your Instagram images, this is the opportunity. Great gallery design with Lightbox integration.
Drag and Drop the Widget and enjoy displaying your images on your site.